You have not looked at Sonic Classic Adventure???Sonic the Hedgehog Classic Adventure is a sequel to Sonic the Hedgehog Pocket Adventure (1999, Neo Geo Pocket Color), released in 2019 for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam and Xbox One X. A planned release for PlayStation 5, Xbox Two and Sega Opal in 2020 is also here. It is the first game of the Sonic Next-Generation Adventures.
Sonic's Team Edit
- Sonic the Hedgehog (speed, leader)
- Shadow the Hedgehog (power)
- Silver the Hedgehog (flight)
Tails' Team Edit
Knuckles' Team Edit
- Knuckles the Echidna (power, leader)
- Mighty the Armadillo (speed)
- Ray the Flying Squirrel (flight)
Fang's Team Edit
- Fang the Sniper (speed, leader)
- Bean the Dynamite (flight)
- Bark the Polar Bear (power)
TRB's Sonic Characters Team Edit
- Zip the Hedgehog (speed, leader)
- Scarter the Echidna (power)
- Misfit the Albatross (flight)
Avatar Team Edit
The avatars can be used when you connect the save file to Sonic Forces or Sonic Forces Plus. You can choose three of them and play as the Avatar Team!
- Palmtree Panic Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog CD (1993, Sega CD)
- Cyan City Zone from Sonic After the Sequel (fangame or hack)
- Bridge Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 8-bit (1991, Sega Master System and Sega Game Gear)
- White Park Zone from Sonic 4: Episode II (2012, multi-platform)
- Tidal Tempest Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog CD (1993, Sega CD)
- Technical Marble Zone from Sonic 1 Comet Edition (fangame or hack)
- Hidden Palace Zone from Sonic & Knuckles (1994, Sega Genesis)
- Jungle Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 8-bit (1991, Sega Master System and Sega Game Gear)
- Perilous Paradise Zone from Sonic Before the Sequel (fangame or hack)
- Desert Palace Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (1994, Sega Genesis)
- Leaf Forest Zone from Sonic Advance 2 (2002, Game Boy Advance)
- Cyber Track Zone from Sonic Advance 3 (2004, Game Boy Advance)
- Chaos Central Zone from Sonic eXtended Genesis (fangame or hack)
- Crystal Egg Zone from Sonic 2 8-bit (1992, Sega Master System and Sega Game Gear)
- Death Egg mk.II Zone from Sonic 4: Episode II (2012, multi-platform)
- The Doomsday Zone from Sonic & Knuckles (1994, Sega Genesis)
- Palmtree Panic Zone: The return of EGG-HVC-001. Doctor Eggman awakened a quadrupedal mech with spiky arms. And REALLY this is EGG-HVC-002!!
- Cyan City Zone: Even we did not forget about Egg Hammer Tank, Doctor Eggman combined his Water Eggman with EggHammerTankII! This is Egg Water Tank!!
- Bridge Zone: A machine that creates a flamethrower from one of its three cannons. These have been attached to the Egg Mobile, along with a rollcage. Egg Flamethrower is here!
- White Park Zone: After Metal Sonic has been defeated by Sonic and Tails, it didn't return.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.